We hope you are just as excited about the return of games this weekend, as we are.
Everything we have been doing during stage 2 still applies as we move into stage 3. This means SCCSA members still need to:
· Maintain physical distancing when not training or playing
· Follow all protocols/signs in place at venues
· DO NOT attend if you are unwell
· Always maintain good hygiene
· Attendance Registers for all attendees are maintained
There are further guidelines we all need to adhere to on game days, to remain in compliance with the Industry COVID safe plan.
1. Come to games ready to play and no more the 20 minutes before the game is scheduled to kick off.
2. Bring your own water bottle and half-time snack- no share plates of fruits/lollies at half time.
3. Everyone that comes to the game (parents, grands parents, etc) must register their attendance with their team manager. This is for contact tracing.
4. Contact is only to occur during the game- no unnecessary contact i.e. hand shaking, high fives.
5. Attendees need to observe 1.5m spacing between other family groups.
Each of our clubs may also have additional restrictions in place, due to their venue owners or unavailability/capabilities of volunteers, this may mean the following:
1. Entry and Exits to venues are strictly adhered to
2. No canteen facilities
3. Spectator numbers are reduced to just one parent / player.
4. Additional attendance registers
We recommend you check out the facebook page of the club that is hosting your games to see if there are any specific direction to follow at their venue.
We all have a duty of care over the next 10 weeks to keep your club safe, so please follow the guidelines and do the right thing be each other.
SCCSA Clubs and volunteers will appreciate your patience over the coming weeks and if you can give a helping hand please do so.
We encourage our members to download the COVID safe app and continue to practise social distancing and good hygiene.