Director of Coaching Position
SUNSHINE COAST CHURCHES SOCCER ASSOCIATION EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - DIRECTOR OF COACHING
Sunshine Coast Churches Soccer Association (SCCSA) will appoint a “Director of Coaching” to assist our club coaches, who are the key influencers in developing and maintaining our culture and ethos. They have a significant impact on the lives of our players and their families within our Association. SCCSA believes there is a significant need to assist and support our club coaches and oversee the growth, development and improve the player's skill level in the Association.
To coordinate, monitor and enhance the quality and level of football in the Sunshine Coast Churches Soccer Association.
- Introduce and deliver approved coaching curriculum to Clubs within Sunshine Coast Churches Soccer Association.
- Deliver guidance to SCCSA Clubs’ coaches, and oversee the use of core training drill and skills that improve the quality and level of football.
- Undertake scheduled coaching courses and Clinics to introduce core training skills and drills to advance coaching techniques.
- Engage regularly with all SCCSA Clubs and support their Coaches.
- Assist and support the SCCSA Representative Coaches
- Deliver support directly to SCCSA Club Committees, Club Coaching Directors, and Club coaches, in the effective running and management of teams.
- Working with Children Check (if you do not have this, it must be obtained prior to employment).
- Minimum AFC/FFA ‘C’ License or equivalent.
- First Aid Qualified.
- Drivers Licence.
- 3+ years coaching experience
- Significant broad experience and knowledge working in sport, not-for-profit or a transferrable sector
- Experience in leading high-level teams.
- Understanding of coaching curriculums and policies.
- Knowledge of SCCSA Culture and values.
- Insight of Association and club structure.
- Experience of working with volunteers would be an advantage.
- Running effective coaching clinic and training courses.
Sunshine Coast Churches Soccer Association will negotiate an appropriate remuneration and terms with the potential candidates for the role of Director of Coaching.
Please forward cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 30th November 2022